For your first capoeira class, here are some must knows…
- What ages do you teach? – Beginner’s classes are appropriate for anyone new to Capoeira ages 12 years – adult. Children ages 5-12 years and new to capoeira are welcome in any of our children’s classes.
- Where? – See our schedule for locations
- When? – See our full schedule here . You are free to start capoeira at any time, there are no “sessions” so you can start at the beginning, middle, or end of the month.
- What to wear? – Comfortable athletic clothing (ie t-shirt and sweat pants)
- Cost? – Drop in fees are $15/class. (for full fee schedule, click here)
- How do I pay? – You can pay at your first class by cash or cheque. Or you can pay online (click here) . Please bring your receipt as proof of payment
- How to Register – You can register at your first class, just arrive a few minutes early to fill out the registration forms.
- Be ready to sweat and have a great time!!